In order to connect to Axcess' Mail Servers you need to know the following:
- Mail Server Name (Incoming and Outgoing)
- Username (normally email address)
- Password (assigned to you by Axcess or your Company's email administrator)
Once you have this information you can follow these steps:
- Open SETTINGS on your iPhone
- Scroll to MAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDARS and select
- Click on ADD NEW ACCOUNT
- Choose "Other" from the list.
- Select "Add Mail Account" from the list.
- Enter your Name, Email Address, Password and a Description for this account (this can be anything)
- Click Next (top right hand corner)
- Wait for "Verification"
- Under the INCOMING MAIL SERVER settings enter your SSL/TLS Mail Server address in the Host Name field, if you are unsure of this address please contact us.
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password in the fields provided.
- Under the OUTGOING MAIL SERVER settings enter your SSL/TLS Mail Server address (usually the same as the Incoming) in the Host Name field, if you are unsure of this address please contact us.
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password in the fields provided (Note: these fields say Optional; however, on our servers they are required.)
- Once you have entered all of the necessary configuration items click Next.
- Your iPhone will attempt to verify the above information, if everything was entered correctly you will be presented with a series of switches (ON/OFF)
- Select the appropriate switches for your configuration (Note: Mail must be selected in order to send/receive email on your phone)
- Once you are happy with your selections click Save.
If you have problems sending/receiving email via your iPhone please contact our Support Team at 1-866-429-2377 or you may submit a ticket online.