Our Servers support Relaying Mail for other Internet services provided you follow these instructions.
To relay email@example.com you will have to perform the following procedure:
1. Setup your Axcess Internet POP3 Account and verify that it is working.
Mail Servers are as follows:
2. Setup your @yourdomain.com email address using the same mail program as the Axcess Internet mail account.
3. You will have to change the SMTP MAIL SERVER of your @yourdomain.com account to smtp.netaxcess.com
4. Select "My Server Requires Authentication" for all accounts including your Axcess Internet Account. Log on using your Axcess Internet username and password. Do Not select Log on using Secure Password Authentication
5. When checking mail, both accounts should be logging in to their appropriate POP3/IMAP Servers.
6. The key to allowing the port to relay mail is you will have to check the Axcess ISP mail account first. Once you have checked mail with your Axcess ISP account the port will be available for relay for 30 minutes per session.